Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sacrifice

In the Valley of Hinnom
Is where you will
Find me.
I saw the brink of the fall
Of humanity.
All in a day,
All in a day
I learned what humanity could be.
Deep, deep in the valley outside the
Holy City.
Oh god, Molech,
Would you spare me?
As I lay in this pit outside of
the Valley.
Pleased is this Artificial
Commodity.
Idolized is this romantic sacrifice.
I learned all about humanity,
Place between the suns.
I learned about humanity.
Gehenna, save me from Gehenna.
Too young I was.
So young, feeble, little,
And unsure.
Are you white as the lamb?
Is the filth off your hands?
Withering away
Miles away
From Galilee.
Yahweh, my shoulders
Are to frail
To carry the weight of
The ones who ceased me to Dwell
In the Living.
They found it fit to place me in Hell.
Sheol, the abode of the dead
is the constant propaganda running in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment