Sunday, November 29, 2009

I want to be glamor, shining brighter than I thought.

It sort of reminds me of glitter.
A soft scattering across the world,
And as hard as you try you can't ever get rid of every piece.
It always ends up showing up
When you thought it was gone.
-Me
__________
So, last night was so much fun! Mary Ellen and I went to Guitar Center and goofed around on the instruments. Then, Alex came to her house and we all walked to River Legacy Park. This started around 9:00 pm. Walking the trails at night is SO freaky, yet oddly exhilarating. I love the night time. There were SO many photo opportunities. I am so mad at myself for not bringing my camera. Anyway, so we are walking along and we go off the trail a bit to stare at the Trinity river (Which looks 'kinda' cool in the dark). I am infatuated with lighting. Chiaroscuro is the most dimension my art will get. Dark colors, I love dark colors. Red, greens, yellows are only good if they're near like colors. I don't want too much contrast. The only contrast I like is black and white. During my lifetime I've become more accepting of other colors, but since I was three years old my favorite color has been the same, black.


No comments:

Post a Comment