Monday, January 18, 2010

Still.

Knowledge.
It really drives me insane when someone knows more than I do about certain topics. Even when it is topics I could care-a-less about. Topics such as gardening, sewing, and buxom actresses... But the urge to research starts to boil and will continue until it explodes from all the suppressed energy withheld. I just don't have time to do every single little thing I want. Sometimes I contemplate deleting my facebook. I abhor it more every single day. It consumes so much of my time. It consists of me looking at stupid stuff. Things like albums that possess photos of absolutely nothing important.

I need to get back into my groove of reading. My new school schedule will hopefully allow more reading time. I want to get my hands on everything. I wish I could just use my brain as a literal sponge and sop up information by swiping my brain across pages. That is and always will merely be a wish. I look forward to this new semester and learning new things. I'm going to miss my philosophy class. That class opened up so many doors and pathways of thinking for me. I adored it.

I need to get a new passion in life. Something I can read about, write about, and that'll give me more purpose. SOMETHING.
As of lately, everything bores me.

Sigh.

Oh well. Keeping up my writing in hopes of some sort of advancement. Have I mentioned I need to join a writers group?
UGH! So much I want to do... so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment