Sunday, January 3, 2010

ctrl+alt+delete

Hey, so, yeah
I know we haven't known each other
For the standard amount of time
I should wait till I tell you
This
But, why wait
?
What if I die
tomorrow
And, then!
You'll never know
Or what if I die
Today Which could be worse
Because I know today better than I'll know tomorrow
But than tomorrow is whatever
I
want it to be
At least right now
Well, my soul is broken
Yes, this is what I had to tell you
I am broken
I'm already dead
All that exists of me
Are these continual
Images
Slithering in my head
Sometimes dripping out of
My pores
onto
Paper or
strategically on my
Typewriter
Forming words
In the English language
creating formations
that might leave you some
sort of
Image
Hoping that this is all more obvious
Than I make it out to be
In which all that I ever thought
Wouldn't/Couldn't/Shouldn't
MATTER
Anyway,
All I hope is
That this will possibly be a little bit more clear
For you.
So that you'll stop trying
to make out
What all of this could
should
Would

Be about.



No comments:

Post a Comment