Sunday, March 14, 2010

Untitled #14

I feel inspired.
Beyond the knowledge that my life is merely a glimpse
Of what is more than nothing.
Beyond the fact that the stars are deceptive bulbs of light
That died six years ago.
Beyond the time in which America is crushed by those
She said she helped.
Beyond the mere conversation on whether I should believe
Because believing means I might have to stop.
I am inspired.
Every mountain top is my tabernacle.
Every home is my foundation.
Every dream is my possibility.
Every death is my soul.
No longer am I a faint whisper
Nor am I the brief breeze
Destroyer, how I long to be the destroyer
The villain only present
in the recesses of your mind
The dusty corners that no one visits
I wait
In the shadows I wait
So that when you pass by
I'll shout
Shouting louder than before
Quieter than before
The simple elegance
That has been ignored.



No comments:

Post a Comment