Thursday, March 4, 2010

Exquisite

I have often thought the only answer could be
That these recurring expenditures
Were the killers of me
Blaming the society
The man of the hour
If I had a better chance
A better life
A better time
That if someone hadn't existed
This world would be mine
With these selfish notions
Eroding away my head
I often thought
My haven would be amongst the dead
Would this environment ever be able
To handle me?
Is it possible for me to inhabit a world
That can't provide the things I need
In my upward position I sit thinking in my grave
For the coffin is the only realm
Where my dreams aren't in a state
of dismay
Life is an abundant pleasure and a reckless sin
Doing my absolute best to not give in
Giving in to the notion that no one will notice
Or no one will care
That the transparency of my whims
Won't cause people to care
Because too many opinions
Means to many lives
That need protecting
Best be silent and prepare to die.

1 comment: