Friday, December 18, 2009

Untitled #4

Your edges are so round, whilst I am so sharp.
I speak to you all the time, are you listening?
I've been speaking to you since the 2nd grade...
Are you really listening?
I tell people a lot about you,
I refer to you every so often in conversation
Still, I don't know who you are
Who are you?
Have you been reading what I say?
I lost a few readers today,
I always do.
This dark appeal of mine
is like an animal unworthy of sacrifice.
Dirty.
So, a lot of people talk about you
Never say your name.
I don't really want to know you
I read, read, and read
Searching, like a poisonous treasure hunt
trying to find the right words to describe you
But, no, I don't want to anymore
I've talked to you for so long,
And, I know nothing about you
I hate you.
Or, Do I love you?
No difference, really
I'll talk to you tomorrow,
Maybe tell someone about you to.

1 comment:

  1. Now this is good. I like this one.
    A few parts are confusing, but the overall tone makes up for it.

    Good work. :]

    ReplyDelete