Sunday, July 26, 2009

"Standing in line 

To see the show tonight 
And there's a light on; 
Heavy glow"
    Oh how easily my emotions change. I go from cursing humanity to laying on a slide at a park with friends letting the raindrops fall where they may. Haha, yes, I allowed them to fall on me. Deal with it. Sounds like a typical day in the life of a hormone raging teenager. 
  I am passionate about the 'randomest' of things. Like fun facts. I adore fun facts. Today at dinner I felt a strong need to inform the guys that whilst in the womb their minds were female minds until testosterone was pumped in it. Needless to say when a guy does something brilliant they're going back to the good old days when their brain was female. Just say'n.  Another odd hobby/passion of mine is solving problems. I love hearing all the details of a situation, analyzing it from an objective perspective, and giving multiple solutions. It's the same with trying to figure out ways to be more efficient and productive. Is it sad that is makes me all excited just thinking about it? 

AHH! Three days till we leave for Coloradoooo!
pumped!

Chickachickayeahh!

peace out. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment