Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey, you.

Oh, you know the drill. My name (Amanda) which is evident, my age of 18, and my life experience still at the newer stages. I've created this blog for the sole purpose of not having to clutter my facebook with my a) poetry b) long drawn out thoughts c) bitching on current issues. I'm not going to make some outlandish claim on how you won't meet some girl like me, because chances are there (statistically speaking) there is another girl out there whose fed up with society, and writes somewhat quirky poetry. Don't think that I'm pathetic for not thinking I'm some 'special' person who needs to suck everyone dry of their pity for me. I'm realistic if you think that you're this unique, original, intelligent individual you've just omitted all of those by thinking that. The numbers are in favor of the fact that I have or some other goon out there has met someone like you with your artistic ways. The thing that makes me different from practically the majority of people is that I realize this. As I've said many times before the ONLY things that make people different are the sequences and levels of energy of the events that occur during their lifetime. So quit the whole drama act, and face the facts. There are of people out there who write well, brilliantly in fact. What makes this important is if they do something with their abilities. Just like any other talent, it only matters if you do something with it. Singing in your shower won't make you the next Beatle group, so quit flaunting it until you actually do something with it. I don't know why I went off on that, but who gives a flip! It's my damn blog and I'll say what I want.
:)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment