Saturday, February 20, 2010

A regular blog, for a regular day.

My daily soundtrack has been Concrete Blonde and Beethoven.
I've been in a very peculiar mood lately. Some might call it jaded or apathetic.
More accurately though I would call it complacent.
Things of varying subject matter are changing.
I'm a very laid back person most of the time, mostly because I do not care.
I'm starting to care a whole lot more about certain subjects and even less about others.
I'm going to really start pursuing a great relationship with my brother Brent. He and I find the same things funny and we both love a lot of the same stuff. So I figure why not? He'll always be my brother. While other people leave, he'll always be there.

I saw the much-awaited movie Shutter Island. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I love psychological thrillers. They make you think, and keep you on the edge of your seat as cliche' as that sounds.
I love DiCaprio as an actor, he's absolutely excellent.


This is an awfully lame blog update, oh well.

Going shopping with my daddy when he gets home. :)
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment