Saturday, August 8, 2009

I hate to say Goodbye, but everyone has to in the end.

   I wish I could remain friends with everyone I've ever become friends with. I love having friends. I actually miss a lot of the people I used to be friends with. I forgive so easily, which isn't bad...but need to remember why I stopped being friends with certain people. But, still, I miss them a lot. Some I laughed all the time with, we were hilarious if you asked me and we had the best conversations, but you HAD to backstab me. Why? Why'd you have to ruin it? We had so much fun and we had a lot in common.

  One of my past relationships still astounds me.... how we went from having fun every single time we were with each other... to this hatred towards me. I don't even know why. I thought we had such great conversations. I remember loving to text you random things I thought, or keeping a list so the next time I talked to you I could tell you all the interesting things I had learned/thought/felt or you'd find funny or amusing. But that's life isn't it? People come and go.
And, no matter the outcome, I'm glad I met every single friend I ever had. I've learned so much from each individual that it outweighs the negative. 

Oh well, like in my previous post. Atlas shrugged, as will I.

I'll meet more people, develop other relationships, and learn new things. 
Circle of life, eh?

I must admit I'm truly happy and wouldn't change anything.

I've loved the time I've spent with my family in Colorado, and tomorrow I leave for home.
As much as I love Colorado & my family it'll be nice to see all my friends again.
I'm very excited to see what God has in store for me.

And I don't know if you read this or not.
But I still care about you and it makes me sad that you are so angry towards me.
I like for things to be right, and happy.
I hope you can understand that.
Maybe, someday you will. Until than you are in my prayers. :)

Off to eat some food and enjoy the mountain scenery. 
Goodbye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment